This grant is provided by ANMF (Vic Branch) to assist ANMF (Vic Branch) members to obtain education in or relevant to their areas of practice. This grant was previously in part sponsored by SGE Credit Union. Whilst SGE have withdrawn their financial support, the Victorian Branch Council has resolved to increase the monies available and fund these popular grants.
The total value of the ANMF (Vic Branch) Regional Education Grant is $7500. The judging panel will determine the number of successful applicants. The total amount of the grant will be divided accordingly.
To apply applicants must:-
- have been an ANMF financial member for at least the past 24 months
- provide confirmation of enrolment in the relevant higher education
- complete the course within two years
- not have been in receipt of this ANMF Grant in the previous 12 months
- provide a written application of no more than 250 words detailing the ways in which the education will be beneficial and
- live more than 70kms from the CBD
Applications close Friday 25 July 2014.