A forum for Enrolled Nurses to exchange ideas and network locally, statewide and interstate to promote and address issues relevant to Enrolled Nurses.
Catherine Hutchings, ANMF SIG Co-ordinator: 9275 9333
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All meetings are held at 5.30pm at the ANMF (Vic Branch) office at 540 Elizabeth St, Melbourne.
Aims & Objectives
- Promote unity of Enrolled Nurses.
- Raise the public profile of the Enrolled Nurse.
- To provide a forum for identifying issues of concern and increase understanding of issues pertaining to the Enrolled Nurse.
- To work co-operatively with and/or through the ANMF to broaden and enhance the role of Enrolled Nurses.
- Facilitate the inclusion of Division 2 nurses in decision making forums relevant to the interests of Enrolled Nurses.
- Be in constant touch with the Nurses Board of Victoria, the Health Department, the Australian Nursing Council for changes relevant to Enrolled Nurses.
- Defend the public's right to safe health care, with all nursing work regulated by the Nurses Board of Victoria.
- Support the national organization of the Enrolled nurse known as NENA - National Enrolled Nurse Association.