Provides support and advice to injured and ill nurses.
10am-5pm (Mon-Fri) only
Annie Rutter - President ph: 1300760602
Joan Smith - Vice President ph: 1300760602
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: ANMF House, Box 12600 A'Beckett Street PO, Melbourne VIC 8006
2014 Injured Nurses Group meetings
Time: 11am - 12.30pm
Venue: ANMF House, 540 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
June: Guest Speaker - Glenn Taylor, CEO, NMHP Victoria
October - Annual Workshop. The guest this year is Claudette Chikulin, Clinical Nurse Consultant,
Barbara Walker Centre for Pain Management, St Vincent’s Melbourne.
Venue: Carson Conference Centre, ANMF House, 540
Elizabeth Street, Melbourne. Time:
December, Christmas Meeting, Carson Conference Centre, ANMF House, 540
Elizabeth Street, Melbourne.
- The INSG is a self help and support group for nurses who are injured or ill through work.
- Any nurse who suffers an injury of illness in Victoria is eligible to be a member of INSG.
- The INSG encourages injured and ill nurses to join the ANMF, including Associate membership where appropriate.
- Download INSG membership form from the Resources Box
- To provide information, education and referral advice for injured and ill nurses.
- To facilitate sharing of experiences of injured and ill nurses.
- To advocate improved rights and benefits for injured and ill nurses.
- To advocate improved prevention of injury and illness for nurses.
Patron: Judith Durham OAM, OA