Medical Imaging Nurses Association ANMF (Victorian Branch) Special Interest Group is committed to achieving and promoting the professional, educational and economic interest of nurses engaged in medical imaging.
Deborah Shears, MINA Vic ANMF SIG President
To join MINA download the membership form from the Resources Box.
Aims & Objectives
- MINA ANMF SIG is committed to achieving and promoting the professional, educational and economic interest of nurses engaged in Medical Imaging by:
- maintaining the highest principles and ethics in Medical Imaging;
- promoting awareness of the role of nurses in Medical Imaging;
- promoting the education and training of personnel in Medical Imaging;
- acting as a resource centre for nurses working in Medical Imaging;
- establishing lines of communication with other health professionals and associations.
- To provide a forum for sharing information and ideas between members to facilitate mutually beneficial outcomes.
- To facilitate participation in conferences, seminars and decision-making forums relevant to the interests of members and to be involved in activities to enhance the role of members.
- To facilitate participation in special projects and research, complimentary to raising awareness and issues and emerging trends relevant to members.
- To raise the public profile of MINA ANMF SIG and increase public and health industry awareness of the value of the Medical Imaging nurse role.
- MINA ANMF SIG shall work co-operatively with and through the ANMF (Vic Branch) and its branches and shall seek to enhance the unity among, and the profile of MINA ANMF SIG nurses, in a manner complimentary to the activities of ANMF (Vic Branch).