A forum for communication, discussion and professional development for immunisation nurses.
Vikki Coghlan email@example.com
INSIG membership form
ANMF (Vic Branch) Professional Officer
9275 9333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ANMF ( Vic
Branch) is delighted to update that all vacant positions on the INSIG Executive
have recently been filled (by nomination at the INSIG AGM and through
Clause 7.3 of the INSIG ANF (Vic Branch) By Laws). We
congratulate the incoming members of the INSIG executive and wish them
all the best in carrying forward INSIG's proud history of providing
a forum for nurses and midwives to network, exchanging innovations
and advancing the interest of nurses and midwives practicing
in the area of immunisation.
INSIG executive includes:
President: Vikki Coghlan
Vice President : Christine Hickey
Secretary: Vanessa Keane
Treasurer: Merilyn Spratling
Public relations : Nicole Whatley
Aims of the INSG:
To provide a forum which facilitates communication, discussion and encourages professional development for Immunisation Nurses in the State of Victoria.
- To promote recognition of Immunisation Nurses as a professional Nursing speciality and raise our public profile.
- To facilitate professional development within the S.I.G. and Immunisation industry by organising guest speakers, seminars and workshops.
- To provide an environment in which Immunisation Nurses can network, exchange ideas and seek information.
- To investigate issues of concern and make recommendations.
- To promote special projects and research in the area of Immunisation
- General meetings are held a minimum of three times a year.
- These meeting may include an educational presention followed by a business meeting and a light supper.
- The minutes of the meetings will be sent/emailed to all financial members.
- Details of meetings and Seminars are advertised in "On the Record" in the Australian nursing Journal.
Membership is open to all Immunisation Nurses and Nurses with a interest in Immunisation.
The membership fee is $35 for per year. Membership is from 1 July to 30 June. No part payment is available.
Applications and payment of membership is
available via our website (this is our preferred payment method). Alternatively
payment can be made via direct debit or cheque by downloading an application
form from the link next to our web address