Emily Wheeler (03) 9341 5244 or Liz Crock 0410 560 314
or ANMF (Vic Branch), Box 12600 A'Beckett Street, Melbourne 8006
- To foster exchange of ideas and better communication between nurses in Victoria, who work in the area of HIV/AIDS.
- To provide speakers to participate in public health education programmes.
- To provide a resource and support group for nurses involved (or interested) in nursing people with HIV/AIDS and BBV's.
- To maintain and further develop high quality care for people with HIV/AIDS and BBV's.
- To encourage opportunities for research.
- To encourage publication of articles by nurses on issues related to HIV/AIDS and BBV's.
- To establish a liaison with international HIV/AIDS nursing groups.
Membership of the ANZANAC HIV Nursing SIG is open to all registered and enrolled nurses working in or with an interest in HIV and other blood borne viruses.